On the way to the race.
Big Daddy got marked so…
…naturally, Owen needed to be too!
The big giant hill Michael referred to. And the “Big giant orange man” Owen refers to.
All the trash bags are little funny looking when you’re used to seeing crates.
What a way to start the bike – uphill.
It is called Over the Mountain!
Slowin down for a high five!
Again… Over the Mountain!
The Team Whetstone cheering section.
Time for a cool down?
A little history time.
Team Whetstone this time!
1 comment:
I'm going to say these are my favorite pictures EVER from a triathlon.
#1 - dad's calf muscles in the 1st picture - WOAH!!!
#2 all that Owen time must've been fabulous - I love all the attention he got!
#3 - it makes me SO happy to see dad on his bike with a huge smile
#4 - I am so glad you thought of blurring out all the swimmers but dad (or making dad the only one in color) - that totally rocked!
Post a Comment