
Here he comes going really strong to the finish!

And there he goes to run through that Ironman tape!

They had a big screen up showing the crowd the finish line from the other side. I wanted to be on that other side, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find a spot where I could see him. So, the screen was my picture.

We got all of our crowd and went back to get our picture taken by the Ironman photographers, but the "security guards" said that nobody was allowed in. Seriously? What did they think they were taking pictures of over there with their background and lights all set up? But whatever. I asked a fellow fan to take a picture of our group and she gladly did so. We may not have the Ironman background banner, but this is our group. I think our matching Team Whetstone shirts and Dad's pretty silver blanket tell us where we are! Plus, you can see everybody and we didn't have to pay for this print!
Michael is an IRONMAN once again and we couldn't be happier! We are so glad that we were all able to go share this special weekend with him! There's nothing better than having all of your family together at the same time!
1 comment:
I love your family! You guys are the greatest! And way to go Brother Whetstone!
That is a great picture with all of you in it, its nice how you really can see everyone (even little maizeigh back there).
Post a Comment